Our company, RDL Hydraulics, which has been an authorized distributor of the Poclain Hydraulics brand on the Polish market for over 15 years, in February 2020 also became an authorized Poclain Hydraulics service center in Poland.
We are pleased that the quality, professionalism and continuous development of the service department has been recognized by Poclain Hydraulics.
We invite you to cooperation!
In February, we participated in the annual distributors meeting of Hawe Hydraulik SE – EPM European Partner Meeting, which took place in the picturesque scenery of the Bavarian Alps.
The development of Hawe Hydraulik SE products combined with wise acquisition will translate into benefits for our trading partners. Innovation, high quality and reliability are the features we offer in business relationships to our clients.
Our company RDL Hydraulics Sp. z o.o. celebrates its 15th anniversary this year!
We would like to thank our clients, suppliers, all companies cooperating with us and, above all, our employees for the fact, our cooperation is based on trust and our common goals turn out to be successes!
We hope that we will not slow down the pace and we will continue to grow, constantly expanding the group of our clients, implementing new projects and ventures!
Chairman of the Board / CEO
On 15-17 of October 2018, together with Hawe Hydraulik SE, we took part in the Hydro 2018 conference.
The annual meeting of people and companies from the hydropower industry was held this year in Gdańsk.
Standard hydraulic power packs from the FXU series are a type of hydraulic power pack. They are characterised by their very flexible design and customer-specific modular adjustment options.
The power packs are equipped with aluminium or steel oil tanks. The pump is located in the tank. One pump or a pump combination is possible.
Radial piston pumps or external gear pumps are both used, as well as combinations of external gear pumps with radial piston pumps.
The pumps are installed under a top housing cover in an aluminium or steel tank.
Features and benefits:
- Hydraulic power pack for continuous operation (S1 operation)
- Long lifetime and excellent reliability when using radial piston pumps
- Low noise production when using gear pumps
- Quick to configure due to tailored modular system
- Machine tools with a continuous flow rate requirement
- Recycling systems
- Plastics machinery
- Pressing applications such as vulcanising and briquetting
Max. system pressure 700 bar
The manufacturer of oil tanks and hydraulic components, HBE GmbH, has extended its portfolio with series WLST tanks produced by the deep drawing process. These guarantee a 100 percent tightness and minimize costs for freight and storage due to their low weights.
By their high stability and weldless structure, the WLST tanks meet the needs of various hydraulic applications. An epoxy powder coating in RAL 7011 (iron grey) provides a high-level surface protection and an esthetic appearance. The lid gaskets are specially designed to prevent leakage oil dropping down. Furthermore, the gaskets also reduce vibration.
The new generation of load-holding valves of Hawe Hydraulik SE offers besides further technical development a wide range of cartridges and housings. The user benefits from the best controllability and high operational safety.
It consists of:
- a stand for testing the properties of various designs of hydraulic motors with the measurement of torques, speeds, pressures, flows, volumetric efficiency of motors as well as temperatures in various places of the system,
- a test stand for anthropomorphic manipulators controlled by proportional distributors of various types, including measurement of all parameters of hydraulic and mechanical drive systems,
- a mobile station for testing hydrostatic drives with speed control using ABS system,
- a stand for testing hydro-pneumatic installations with the possibility of mechanical testing by dropping the platform with loading or using a servo-actuator which is loading the hydro-pneumatic system according to strictly defined characteristics.
In March, our company took part in Rockfin Supplier Conference.
This time, “Trust in Business” was the theme of the meeting.
Similarly to the previous edition, the conference took place in Marriott Hotel in Gdynia.
This year, 122 representatives from 64 companies from 11 countries took part in the Supplier Conference.
We supplied didactic test benches to Military University of Technology in Warsaw based on components produced by Hawe Hydraulik SE.
New brazed plate heat exchanger type TPLB from Funk. 100% Stainless Steel.
Especially the branches automotive, HVAC and fine chemicals have shown their interest in this series.