Hydraulic power supplies produced by RDL Hydraulics are characterized by their compact size and are made on the basis of deep-pressed steel tanks.
These tanks provide 100% confidence in tightness, as they are created without the need for any welds. Thanks to the additional crimping, high rigidity was achieved. Epoxy powder coating in RAL 7011 (metallic gray) provides a high level of corrosion protection and aesthetic appearance.
All this makes up a solution capable of meeting the most demanding applications.
Each hydraulic power supply, after installation, is subjected to pressure tests according to the RDL Hydraulics standard.
Standard power supplies
S0070J016-3A-D210/R200 RC/ZDC RD-S
S0100K023-2A-D210/R180 RC/ZDC RD-S
S0160K034-3B-D160/R130 RC/ZDC RD-S
S0250M047-3B-D190/R160 RC/ZDC RD-S
Parameters NG 70 NG 100 NG 160 NG 250
Pump capacity [l/min] 16 23 34 47
Maximum pressure [bar] 210 210 160 190
Electric motor power [kW] 7. 5 11 11 18. 5
– power supply voltage: 3x400V AC, 50Hz
– control voltage: 24V DC
– permitted oils: mineral-based hydraulic oils according to ISO/DIN
– viscosity range: 12 to 100mm2/s (recommended), up to 500mm2/s (acceptable)
– operating temperature range:
– medium: –20 to +80°C
– ambient: –30 to +70°C
(using maximum electric motor power up to +40°C)
– filter used – non-woven cartridge, 12m
– degree of protection (while maintaining correct installation) IP55
Standard power supply equipment includes:
– pump assembly (electric motor, connector, flexible clutch, pump),
– return filter with non-woven cartridge,
– valve block with overflow valve, relief valve, reduction valve, manoeuvrable control, manoeuvring and throttling valve and splitters,
– breathing filter,
– optical indicator of the oil level in the tank,
– optical contamination indicator of the return filter,
– electric minimum level indicator.
A separate group of hydraulic power supplies are mobile versions, used to drive hydraulic keys.
Thanks to the use of a reduction valve, it is possible to achieve two pressure thresholds – 700 and 350 bar. Each option has a separate splitter and a set-up. The former directs the oil to the appropriate oil output, the second protects the key from too high pressure.
The unit has its own electrical box, which allows you to directly control the functions of the power supply. The whole is built on a frame with wheels, which facilitates quick movement.
These power supplies have a short production time. It is also possible to configure and expand individually according to the customer‘s requirements.